Designed for flat panel TV/monitors from 30-61" or up to 150 lbs, the versatile Chief TPM-2000 accommodates a large range of pole dimensions, includes security options, and provides flexible features to achieve a custom installation. Perfect for exhibit, retail and digital signage applications, it also includes Chief's Q-Latch mounting system to secure the display with a lockable latch.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
Note: Requires additional (TPK) pole kits for different size poles to complete installation
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Install in portrait position and use tilt adjustment for side-to-side pivot.
- Ultra low-profile, the mount sits snugly against poles for an integrated look.
- Accommodates a wide range of pole dimensions (up to 6" OD) to make a custom installation.
- Durably constructed with heavy-duty steel and lock-down tilt.
- Q-Latch Mounting System offers quick connect/disconnect (no tools needed) and secures the display with a latching flag. Integrated security allows the display to be locked to the mount by adding a padlock.
Offers three tilt adjustment options:
- Exclusive Centris Select tilt mechanism (+/-15°) lets you select the perfect tension for your screen's center of gravity to achieve smooth fingertip tilt. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
- Lockable tilt
- Pre-set tilt locking points at 0, 5, 10, and 15° to quickly and easily align multiple displays
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.