Designed for flat panel TV/monitors from 30-61" or up to 150 lbs, the versatile Chief TPM-2000 accommodates a large range of pole dimensions, includes security options, and provides flexible features to achieve a custom installation. Perfect for exhibit, retail and digital signage applications, it also includes Chief's Q-Latch mounting system to secure the display with a lockable latch.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
Note! Requires additional (TPK) pole kits for different size poles to complete installation
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Install in portrait position and use tilt adjustment for side-to-side pivot.
- Ultra low-profile, the mount sits snugly against poles for an integrated look.
- Accommodates a wide range of pole dimensions (up to 6" OD) to make a custom installation.
- Durably constructed with heavy-duty steel and lock-down tilt.
- Q-Latch Mounting System offers quick connect/disconnect (no tools needed) and secures the display with a latching flag. Integrated security allows the display to be locked to the mount by adding a padlock.
Offers three tilt adjustment options:
- Exclusive Centris Select tilt mechanism (+/-15°) lets you select the perfect tension for your screen's center of gravity to achieve smooth fingertip tilt. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
- Lockable tilt
- Pre-set tilt locking points at 0, 5, 10, and 15° to quickly and easily align multiple displays
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.