The TL-Audio M-4 32-Channel Tube Console is a professional recording console that implements TL-Audio's valve technology and warm sound. The console is available in 16, 24, 32, 40 and 48 channel frames and is ideal for the professional and project studio alike.
This 32-channel chassis features valve preamplifiers on every input channel with balanced microphone and line inputs, send/return inserts and direct output to multitrack recorders. The direct outputs are individually switchable between +4 and -10dBu and optional expansion slots are provided for 24-bit/96kHz and ADAT digital outputs. A four-band EQ section delivers professional control over signal contour and a bypass switch is provided for added convenience.
The TL-Audio M-4 delivers the feel and sound expected of a high quality analog console while numerous tube stages deliver the "big-studio" warmth to home and professional project studios.
- Numerous Tube Stages
- The TL-Audio M-4 features tube valve preamplifiers on each channel and throughout the console for a classic "big-studio" sound.
- Maximum Routing Flexibility
- The M-4 features 32 input channels with direct outputs that are switchable between pre and post EQ as well as +4 and -10dBu.
- Digital Output Options
- The console features expansion slots that house optional eight channel ADAT digital outputs or 24-bit / 96kHz digital outputs.
- High Quality EQ Section
- The four-band EQ section is designed to provide big-console control over signal contouring. The EQ is perfect for frequency enhancements or solving problems.