The TOA WA1822R Meeting Amplifier with Cassette is a tough little mobile PA amplifier. It packs a wallop and produces up to 25 watts through the built-in two-way speaker. If you use the external speaker output to connect an external speaker, you can get a combined total output of 40 watts.
An optional UHF or VHF wireless tuner module uses an advanced space diversity system for ideal wide-ranging reception. You can also use the input volume and tone control when using microphones or AUX input.
The WA1822R comes with a cassette deck which features two-track, one-channel monaural operation with recording, playback volume, tape speed control and auto-reverse.
- Cassette Included
- The included cassette deck features two-track, one-channel monaural operation with recording function, playback volume adjustment, tape speed control and auto-reverse.
- Optional Wireless Tuner
- The optional UHF and VHF wireless tuner module uses an advanced space diversity system for ideal wide-range reception.
- 24 Hours of Operation
- By using an alkaline battery in the non-cassette mode, you can get up to 24 hours of continuous operation.
- Get 40W of Power
- Get up to 40W of power by connecting an external speaker and using both speakers simultaneously.
- Microphone Storage
- The back of the speaker has built-in storage for both wired and wireless microphones.