The Korg TR-61 is a 61-key workstation synthesizer with a velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard, Aftertouch, and Master controller capability. The large onboard sound library is built on HI synthesis architecture, with 62-voice polyphony and 62(!)oscillators available for added sonic girth.
The TR-61 is equipped with a 16-track sequencer and Dual Polyphonic arpeggiator, a large library of on-board Multi and Master effects, joystick pitch and modulation control, and Half-Damper support for the sustain pedal, which offers realistic and expressive performance possibilities for the right sound.
The TR-61 is a professional performance and recording instrument with lots of features and programming options, intuitively designed and easily operated, yet available at an entry-level price point.
- 61-key workstation synthesizer with Velocity Sensitivity and Aftertouch, SD Card memory storage and built-in 16-track sequencer
- 62-voice single mode and 31-voice double mode polyphony, 62 usable oscillators in either mode
- HI(Hyper Integrated) sound engine with 512 programs and 384 combination patches
- 24 preset and 9 GM Drum Kits, 128 additional GM compatible patches
- 16-track, 200,000-note sequencer with 200-song capacity, Dual Simultaneous Polyphonic Arpeggiator with 5 preset and 216 user Arpeggios
- 150 preset and 100 User drum programs, Realtime Pattern Play/Record function available for each song
- Onboard stereo multi-effects section with 89 multi, 2 Master and 1 Insert selection, 3-band Master EQ; all usable simultaneously
- Large backlit LCD, Half-damper pedal support, Joystick pitch and modulation control
- EXB-SMPL sampling upgrade option board available
- USB Port for computer connectivity, MIDI In, Out, Thru for Sequencer and Arpeggiator MIDI Clock sync, master control of external MIDI modules and devices