The TOA IP-450D is a robust and versatile 2-channel power amplifier designed for professional sound systems in stadiums, hotel ballrooms, and other similar venues. It offers an output power of 450W into 4 ohms. This compact and fairly lightweight amplifier uses highly reliable circuitry for professional-quality sound. It offers 1/4" and screw terminal inputs and screw terminal output connectors.
The IP-450D is notable for it's remarkably quiet operation, with an unusually low noise floor. The amp features 3 modes of operation (stereo, parallel, and bridged-mono), recessed and detented input level control knobs, advanced protection circuitry with dedicated LED indicators, removable front panel dust filters for simplified maintenance, and detachable carrying handles for easy rack installation and removal. Optional output transformers are available for high-impedance applications.
- 2U rackmount power amplifier with 450W into 4 ohms
- Ultra-quiet operation with low noise floor
- Electronically balanced screw-terminal and 1/4" TRS phone input connectors
- Large, dual screw-terminal barrier strip accepts two sets of #10 AWG speaker cable conductors for each output channel
- Switch-selectable stereo, bridged-mono and parallel operating modes
- Optional constant voltage transformers available for commercial distributed speaker systems, 25/70.7 V per channel operation
- High-quality stepped, recessed attenuators for precise input gain adjustments, with included security covers to prevent accidental settings changes
- Advanced protection circuitry minimizes potential damage from overloads, short circuits, DC offset and overheating
- LED indicators for signal, peak, protect, and attenuator bypass
- In-rush current limiter prevents AC overload during system turn-on of multiple amplifiers
- Variable-speed cooling fan
- Removable front-panel dust filters for easy maintenance
- Detachable front handles for easy rack installation and removal