The W-906A from TOA Electronics is an in-wall, 60 watt, six-channel modular mixer/amplifier. A variety of available input, output, and control modules make the W-906A useful for a variety of applications, including paging and background music. It offers a wide frequency response with low noise and distortion for clear, professional audio.
Processing features of the W-906A include a nine-band equalizer, high and low pass filters, and a compressor. A muting function allows input priority override for paging. Protection circuitry for overheating, DC, and overload prevent damage to the system. On power-up, the outputs are momentarily disconnected to prevent damage to speakers. The unit can be flush or surface mounted, and expandability up to eight channels is possible with the optional WE-2.
- Unobtrusive in-wall design
- Six module slots for customizability
- High audio performance with a wide frequency response, low noise, and low distortion
- Processing includes a nine-band EQ, high and low pass filters, and a compressor
- Muting function for input priority override
- Protection circuitry for overheating and overload
- Outputs momentarily disconnect when unit is turned on
- Peak and power indicators
- Can be expanded to eight channels with the optional WE-2