The Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder is a professional quality digital recorder that features the ability to connect to the computer for emailing, file organization, dictation, and more via high-speed USB. 32MB of built-in flash memory is included as well as a memory card duo slot for expansion.
A large LCD, compact design, voice operated recording, multiple recording formats, and more make the ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder a great choice for professionals, students, and anyone else who needs to remember personal notes, conversations, meetings, interviews, and more.
- Hybrid Storage
- Store up to 11 hours and a half hours of voice recording on the included 32MB of Built-in Memory which can be recorded on over and over again without loss of quality. You can choose to upgrade your memory and buy a memory stick for even more recording time (Memory Stick Pro not Compatible)
- Built-in Mic/Speaker
- This recorder contains both a built-in microphone and a 23mm playback speaker so it is compact and ready to go at anytime without having to carry around accessories.
- Connect to PC
- Using the supplied software and USB cord, you can easily connect to your PC for downloading, organizing, emailing, and dictation (Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred Voice to Print Software)
- Multiple Recording Modes
- Recording in ST, STLP, LP, and SP gives you the flexibility you need to store the maximum amount of digital files of the quality you specify.
- Ease of Use
- Including over 300 personally named folders to organize your recordings (setup on PC), you have total control over organizing your voice recordings.
- Voice Activation
- Voice Operated Recording saves battery life by automatically ceasing to record during pauses and starting again without missing a beat.
- Large LCD
- Finding the digital voice files you need and organizing is easy with the large , easy-to-read LCD.