TOA Electronic's H2 H-Series 2-Way Wall/Ceiling Speaker is a stylish speaker meant to provide an alternative to traditional wall- and ceiling-mount speakers. For use in a variety of facilities, the H2 is a powerful 2-way speaker uniquely designed to minimize soundwave reflection for superior sound as compared to conventional box-type speakers.
Fast and easy to mount with the included supplies, the H2 also features overload protection and a three-year warranty so you can be confident of its quality and reliability.
- Stylish Appearance
- Blending well with modern design, this speaker has a paintable grill so it can fit the architecture and ambience of your facility.
- Minimum Reflective Design
- Conventional bracket mounted box-type speakers produce poor-quality sound because of sound wave reflection. The H-Series speakers are designed to minimize this effect.
- Rotating Loudspeakers
- You can aim the speakers for optimal exposure in your facility without changing the external appearance of the enclosure.
- Overload Protection
- Built-in overload protection ensures the continued reliability of this speaker because it is protected from excessive power input.
- Easy Installation
- With the included mounting hardware, installing this speaker is fast and easy.
- Removable Terminal Block
- This speaker accepts up to AWG #14 wire for distributed speaker systems.