The Toa Electronics ME-120 is a mid-priced, passive, magnetically shielded nearfield monitor speaker, available as a mirror-imaged pair. This very compact speaker is designed as a reference monitoring solution for small spaces, yet features a 150-watt power handling capacity, and a full-range, 6.3" composite cone woofer.
The tuned, low-resonance MDF enclosure of the ME-120 is equipped with a front-panel bass-reflex port, and the overall design philosophy of the speaker is about accuracy and uncolored reproduction across the usable frequency range.
- Passive nearfield monitors with high-rigidity, low-resonance bass-reflex enclosure
- Magnetically shielded for use in close proximity to computer and video monitors
- 6.3" full-range woofer with customized composite resin and natural fiber material construction
- Tuned bass-reflex cabinet for accurate low frequency reproduction
- Gold plated speaker terminals, accept banana plugs
- Removable, acoustically transparent cloth grille speaker cover
- Speakers equipped with rear-panel threading for wall-mounting or ceiling suspension options