TOA Electronic's HB-1 240W Flush-Mount Subwoofer is an ideal high-power subwoofer for commercial, retail, or residential low-frequency sound enhancement. Designed for high-performance versatility, the FB-100 has a specially designed enclosure to magnify deep bass with low distortion.
The heavy-duty 8" cone woofer loudspeaker is protected by a vibration-free steel enclosure that dissipates heat. The minimum-depth design of the HB-1 make it ideal for discreet flush-mounting in ceilings or walls. Other features include high sensitivity and power handling. If the finish doesn't suit your decor, the grille is easily paintable.
This subwoofer comes with a five-year warranty.
- Heavy-Duty Loudspeaker
- Powerful and reliable, the 8" (20 cm) woofer/magnet loudspeaker is surrounded by rubber for protection.
- Minimum-Depth Design
- The minimum-depth design of the HB-1 allows it to be discreetly flush-mounted in ceiling structures or in walls between studs that are spaced on 16" centers.
- Solid Steel Enclosure
- The vibration-free steel enclosure of the HB-1 also acts as a heat-sink to draw away excess heat from the speaker component.
- Paintable Grille
- The grille can be easily repainted to stand out or blend in with any surrounding.
- Smart Design
- Designed to eliminate the need for an external crossover, this subwoofer has a tuned, ported enclosure with an acoustic bandpass filter design.