TOA Electronic's SC-615T 15 W Paging Horn Speaker with Transformer is a double re-entrant horn with a compression driver paging speaker designed for indoor and outdoor sound system tone signalling and intelligible voice paging. This model includes a built-in 25V/70.7V transformer with screwdriver-adjustable power taps. Easy to install, SC Series speakers can be mounted on poles, walls, or ceilings and double as microphones in intercom talk-back applications.
This weather-resistant, durable speaker is dust and moisture-resistant and will function in a wide range of temperatures. Built of aluminum and ABS resin with stainless-steel mounting parts, this paging speaker is useful in a wide variety of applications such as boats, churchs, schools, swimming pools, security zones, and more.
This speaker comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
- Install this speaker quickly and easily in pole, wall, or ceiling-mount applications with the stainless-steel mounting bracket.
- With dust and moisture-resistance, a wide temperature operational range, and stainless-steel mounting hardare, this IECIP-65 standards-compliant speaker is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Transformer Included
- A built-in 25V/70.7 adjustable transformer is included in the model for changing the voltage to your specifications.
- Useable as Microphone
- Designed for intercom talk-back applications, all SC Series speakers can be used as a microphone.
- Phenolic Loudspeaker Diaphragm
- Heat and moisture resistant, the loudspeaker is designed for extended operational reliability.