Toa Electronic's SL152 2-Way 12" CD Horn 240W Stage Speaker is part of the SL Series, an integrated line of compact, rugged speaker and stage monitor systems.
The SL152 comes with a constant-directivity horn with piezo driver and a 15" woofer. The CD horn assures uniform sound dispersion and response characteristics within the high-frequency range. The tweeter provides long-term reliability and smooth response with lower distortion.
You also get two parallel 1/4" phone jacks in case a multiple speaker hook up is in your future.
All of this is housed in an attractive charcoal-grey vinyl-covered enclosure with hard-rubber, interlocking corner guards and a removable steel grille.
- 2 Phone Jacks
- With two parallel phone jacks on each speaker, you can really take advantage of the sound quality with a multiple speaker hook up.
- Protective Enclosure
- The speaker is housed in an attractive charcoal-grey vinyl enclosure with hard-rubber corner guards and a removable protective steel grille.
- Corner Guards
- Not only do the corner guards offer great protection, but they also are interlocking so you can easily stack the speakers together.
- Built-In Adaptor
- If you're thinking about mounting your speakers, then the built-in stand mount adaptor will really come in handy.
- Uniform Sound
- With a CD horn in each speaker you are assured uniform sound disperstion (90 x 40°) and uniform response characteristics within the high-frequency range.