The TOA ER-1206W is a 10-watt battery-powered hand-grip megaphone in a yellow ASA resin finish with a dark grey horn, equipped with a whistle. The unit features an omni-directional splash-proof design, speech-optimized frequency response, comprehensive anti-bacterial treatment for the handle and mouthpiece, and a projection range of over 800'.
- IP-X5 Code-rated megaphone with whistle for outdoor and marine applications with over 800' voice projection range
- Over 1000' projection range for whistle
- 450 Hz - 6 kHz frequency response optimized for speech clarity
- Anti-bacterial treatment for mouthpiece, microphone and handle
- Durable ASA resin construction with splash-proof horn and long-range siren
- Neodymium magnet and Polyimide diaphragm for improved speaker performance
- Long-lasting 8-hr. operating life from 6 standard "AA" batteries