The TOA 900 series conference system is a professional solution for wireless conference microphone operation in boardrooms, panel discussion groups, meeting halls, etc. The 900 series features secure infrared technology for wireless operation without bulky cables and wiring configurations. A functional system consists of a TS-900UL system controller, a TS-905 or TS-907 infrared transceiver and up to ninety-six TS-901 and TS-902 delegate / chairperson remote microphone stations.
The TS-901 chairperson station is a remote microphone station used in the 900 series wireless conference system. The chairperson station features a priority switch that interrupts delegate stations whenever important messages need to get through. Optional long and short length gooseneck microphones are sold separately. Voting keys are featured to Start, End and Cast voting. Additional features include a built-in speaker, a headphone output with volume adjust and Talk button.
- Priority Control Switch
- The TS-901 features a priority switch that overrides the TS-902 delegate stations. This is a necessary feature for conference moderators and chairmen.
- Voting Keys
- Voting keys are featured to Start, End and Cast votes.
- Infrared Wireless Operation
- The 900 series conference systems feature infrared wireless operation for less bulk and easier configuration and setup.
- Headphone Output
- Built-in Headphone output with volume adjust is provided.