The DT-930 from TOA Electronics is an electronically-synthesized AM/FM stereo tuner designed for providing program material for background and foreground music systems in clubs, restaurants, hotels, banks, and more. It uses high-quality digital tuning for reliable signal reception and outstanding sound quality. It has 40 assignable presets so all of your favorite stations are always easily accessible.
The DT-930 offers stereo and mono outputs so connection to your system is a snap. Intuitive controls and a large LCD display make operating the tuner simple and easy. In addition to automatic and manual up/down tuning, stations can also be entered directly for fast navigation to a different station. For tuning without regard to frequency, the DT-930 provides Automatic Preset Tuning, which automatically scans the selected band and automatically stores the first 20 stations it encounters.
- Rack-mountable with optional MB-15B kit
- High-quality, commercial grade AM/FM tuner
- Synthesized digital tuning for reliable signal reception
- Up to 40 assignable AM/FM presets
- Multiple station select options including manual up/down, automatic up/down, direct frequency entry
- Automatic Preset Tuning (APT) automatically scans and stores frequencies into presets
- Mono and stereo outputs
- Multifunction LCD display for intuitive control
- Includes AM and FM antennas and stereo RCA cable.