The TT-104B from TOA Electronics is a four-output program timer for control of external equipment and events, such as timed announcements in schools or factories. Each of the four independent output channels has a capacity of up to thirty steps and can be programmed for a week. Changes or cancellations are easily made.
If desired, all four channels can be merged into one for increased capacity. A pause mode is included for vacations and holidays. In the event of power loss, a backup battery will retain your information and settings for approximately 100 hours.
- Four-output program timer
- Rack-Mountable with optional MB-11S2 kit
- Up to thirty programmable steps per output channel (Steps can be programmed in one-minute increments)
- Outputs feature 5-second dry contact closures
- Channels can be merged into one for increased capacity
- Pause mode for vacations and holidays
- Intuitive interface for easy changes or cancellations
- Built-in buzzer warns of operation errors
- Backup battery stores clock and program information for up to 100 hours in the event of power loss