TOA's SR-S4L Slim-Line Straight 600W (White) is an integral part of the SR-S Series. These two-way line array speakers feature a linear design to optimize sound quality in long distance settings by limiting the vertical sound dispersion and focusing directivity at your audience.
Each speaker contains thirty-two elements; eight 10cm woofers and twenty-four high-frequency drivers. By installing the drivers vertically and with very little space TOA has created a continuous linear sound source.
The SR-S4L speakers are designed for a single amplifier situation, but they can easily be modified to support a biamp situation. And, with an additional digital signal processor you can set the optimal crossover frequency points for your professional settings.
- Slim compact design ideal for speech applications
- Low visual profile fits into demanding settings
- Highly controlled coverage yields improved intelligibility
- Multiple drivers (8 LF, 24 HF) for high sensitivity and power handling
- In-line driver arrangement for superior vertical coverage control
- All drivers share the same horizontal axis for best horizontal dispersion
- Horizontal coverage remains broad through speech range - 100 deg.
- High power handling: 600 W cont. (200 W, 24 hr. pink noise)
- SR-S4L Long-throw (0°V x 90°H)
- Full-range with built-in crossover or biamp
- Power handling: 600 W cont.
- High sensitivity: up to 99dB, 1 watt @ 1 meter (500 to 5,000Hz)
- Weather-resistant versions available
- Optional mounting hardware and 70.7 V transformer
- Five year warranty