The SRA12LWP Weather Resistant Mid-Sized Line Array 450W Speakers (Black) are TOA's mid-high long-throw speakers from the SR-A Series. This series features proprietary Sync-Drive horn technology which gives a uniform high-frequency sound field. You'll notice the crystal-clear clarity as well as the significant decrease in interference.
All of the mid-high modules feature dual compression drivers and a 12" low-frequency driver for greater output. The long speaker configuration is designed to fit the specific coverage characteristics of your performances when you have a larger distance to cover.
These speakers work best in permanent installations and is designed so that techies can easily reach inside and perform maintenance. The SRA12LWP weather-resistant model is designed for outdoor venues so no matter what the season the show can go on.
- Weather Resistant
- This model is weather-resistant so performers at outdoor venues can rest assured that their valuable equipment is well protected and ready to go no matter what the season.
- Wide Bandwidth Response
- If you're looking for greater output power and an extended frequency response then the SR-A Series is the right choice. These compact and powerful two-way modular speakers can be adjusted and configured in two ways so you can get the best output possible for each situation.
- High Performance Drivers
- Experience top-notch sound with a 12" low-frequency driver and a high-frequency horn attached to two compression drivers, a tried-and-tested way to achieve the ultimate output.
- Wavefront Control
- Get the most out of your high-frequency drivers with TOA's proprietary phase wavefront control throat.
- Adjustable Sound Coverage
- The long speaker configuration has been perfected so you get the best coverage in a standard speaker set up. This configuration carries it's own unique taper which will give you the best sound in a long-range environment.
- Simple Maintenance
- The Type A Series is meant to be used in a permanent situation and has convenient rear access for maintenance.