The Panasonic GP-KS822CU/15 is a super compact controller unit for the Panasonic GP-KS822H 1/2" CCD camera head.
This unit is compatible with the GP-CA822/15 15 meter camera cable and replaces the old controller which supported only 2m and 2.8m cable lengths. Front panel buttons provide controls for adjusting the camera's white balance, brightness, AWC as well as to freeze the camera's image.
Additional buttons in the rear of the unit provide access to memory functions and are also used to mirror or rotate an image. In addition to the two BNC video outputs, this unit features an S-video output for superior color balance.
- Mirror, Rotation and Freeze Frame Function
- To get a better orientation of a person or object, a user can activate a mirror function to reverse an image from left to right or a rotation function to flip the image up and down. Additionally, a user can freeze an image to better study its details.
- Sensing Area Selection (AGC/ELC)
- AGC and ELC controls can be programmed for four sensing patterns within the image: ALL, small, wide and auto detection.
- Automatic Picture Control
- Automatic AGC and ELC functions continuously monitor light coming into the camera's CCD, ensuring properly exposed images in all kinds of lighting conditions. All controls can also be accessed manually, with image brightness controllable via a switch or a rotating knob. Additionally, an operator can store often-used white balance settings into this unit's 2-AWC memory mode for quick retrieval when necessary.