About the Author: Colin MacQueen is a musician, composer, technical writer, sound designer and virtual audio engineer. He has been involved with the music and video industries for years, both in production and as a live performer, as a Digidesign distributor in Spain and as an educator on digital audio-related topics.
Colin co-authored Pro Tools Power! and Digital Audio Dictionary and wrote and produced all the movie tutorials for the interactive CD-ROMs: CSi Starter, Pro Tools LE, and CSi Starter, Cubase SX2, and the IK Multimedia movie tutorials on CSi volume 10. He was a contributing writer or editor on other CD-ROM volumes in the CSi series. In addition, he has served as an independent composer, producer and sound designer for many interactive CD-ROM titles.
Colin is a freelance writer on digital audio topics and has taught digital audio courses at both the university level and at broadcast schools.
- Includes approximately 4-5 hours of movie tutorials on the latest features of Pro Tools 7
- Provides advanced tips and techniques for the visual learner
- Great for DAW pros who need to get up and running quickly
- Built in Quizzing and Glossary
- Offers an easy-to-use and intuitive learning environment