Ilford Galerie Smooth Gloss Paper is a heavyweight, white-tinted, inkjet paper that displays excellent color and sharpness. This paper is characterized by High Dynamic Range (HDR) as well as the added benefit of being "touch dry" straight out of the printer.
It is recommended that Gloss paper be left for 24 hours for consistent results. If pigment inks are used, they may lead to a matting of the surface in areas of high ink load. Some printers allow the use of gloss optimizers that can reduce this effect.
- Professional gloss surface
- Instant-dry porous surface
- Superb photographic image quality and consistency
- Heavyweight look and feel of a real photograph
- Excellent compatibility with all good quality pigment and dye based inkjet printers
- Improved color gamut with dye ink printers