The Samson Stage 55 wireless microphone system provides affordable, quality wireless technology to everyone. This system includes the SR55 diversity VHF receiver, ST5 bodypack transmitter and GC5 instrument cable for wireless operation of guitars, basses and other pickup fitted instruments.
The SR55 receiver features diversity reception. A dual antenna reception system allows the 2 separate antennas to relay between each other in an effort to achieve the strongest possible signal. This minimizes any noise or drop out associated with RF interference. The SR55 features both balanced XLR, and unbalanced 1/4" outputs allowing the flexibility to connect to any audio system.The ST5 bodypack transmitter utilizes a VHF frequency band with a range between 173.80MHz to 213.20MHz. The transmitter power output is rated at 20mW (U.S.) resulting in clear reception with a range of up to 300 feet (under ideal conditions). The bodypack includes the GC5 1/4" phone instrument cable and is powered for up to 6 hours via a single 9 Volt alkaline battery.
- Wireless Instrument System
- The ST5 bodypack transmitter includes a mini 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" Phone cable for connecting electric guitars, basses and other pickup fitted instruments.
- Diversity Reception
- The SR55 diversity receiver utilizes dual antennas that relay between each other to achieve the strongest possible RF signal.
- High Output Power
- The ST5 bodypack transmitter features a power output rating of 20mW. This results in greater range and further minimizes drop out.
- Balanced & Unbalanced Connections
- The receiver features both, balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" Phone outputs. Provides compatibility with any audio system.