The Miranda SDM-177P is an Embedded SDI digital video to component video, balanced audio conversion device. It features a compact size and built in color bar generator.
- Automatic Input Detection
- This unit automatically detects a 525 line or 625 line input source and adjusts conversion parameters accordingly.
- Internal Test Generator
- An internal color bar generator provides reference for image set up and monitoring.
- Embedded Audio
- This device has the ability to de-embed the digital audio from the SDI signal and convert it to balanced stereo audio.
- Compact Size
- Measuring 4" in length, this device will fit "in line" studio situations and small desktop applications.