The Metz Mecablitz 45 Series CL-1-N with a Guide No.45' at ISO 100, delivers powerful light output and simple handling. It features a swivel / tilt single flash head, an easy-to-read analog control display with five tele-computer apertures, a wide-angle diffuser, and is comfortable to handhold. This high-performance flash is primarily designed for camera models that don't support TTL operation.
It delivers valuable flash-to-lens separation distance and shooting in either the vertical or horizontal position allows light to always be above and to the side of the lens' center.
This flash is built to withstand years of harsh use and abuse, and is equipped with an NiMH battery for long life and a short recycling time of 0.3 seconds.
Note! For cameras with a hot shoe, the synch cable #45-54 (optional accessory) is required.
- Intended for the owners of cameras without integrated flash functions
- The Metz Mecablitz 45 CL-1-N offers high light output and simple handling
- Automatic exposure control with a selection of 5 working apertures
- Universal, swiveling quadrolight reflector for bounced flash without having to forgo the benefits of automatic exposure control
- Wide-angle diffuser widens the horizontal and vertical lighting angle and is intended for use with focal lengths of less than 35 mm (for 24 x 36mm format), and less than 75mm (for 6 x 6cm format)
- Power-saving thyristor light output control, particularly in the close-up range, for shorter recycle times and a higher number of flashes from just one battery charge
- Convenient calculator dial for all settings
- Manual mode