The Porta Brace POL-MVX200/XH Polar Mitten Heated Camera Case (Black) is a 200 denier nylon case designed to keep a Canon XH-A1, XH-G1 or Panasonic AG-HVX200, AG-DVX100B, AG-DVX202, AG-HMC150, AG-HPX170, AG-HPX171, AG-HVX200 or AG-HVX200A camcorder warm in cold temperatures. The interior is lined with high loft insulation material to reflect heat back into the camera chamber. Heat packs placed inside the case to maintain interior temperatures to keep battery, recorder, lens and hands warm. The case has been tested at minus 50 degrees Fahrenheit. One hand opening at the lens is enclosed with fleece cuffs for warm access.
The POL-MVX200/XH has an attached lens hood that protects the lens in transport. It also prevents condensation from forming when bringing the case in from the cold. The Polar Mitten case is supplied with 4 heat packs.
- 200 denier nylon heated Mini DV camcorder case
- Interior is lined with high loft insulation material used to reflect heat back to the camera
- Successfully tested at -50(°F (-100(°C)
- Touch fastener strips line the interior of the case; used for arranging heat packs
- Opening at the lens is enclosed with cotton cuffs that keep hands warm and the cold out
- A lens hood is supplied with the case to protect and keep the camcorder insulated during transportation. The lens hood is stored on the case
- Four heat packs are included
- Compatible with
- Canon XH-A1 or XH-G1 camcorder
- Panasonic AG-DVX100B or AG-DVX202 camcorder
- Panasonic AG-HMC150, AG-HPX170 or AG-HPX171 camcorder
- Panasonic AG-HVX200 or AG-HVX200A camcorder