The Marshall Electronics V-R82DP-SD is a rack-mountable pair of 8.4" high resolution LCD monitors, featuring Marshall's TFT-MegaPixel technology. The V-R82DP-SD takes up less space in the studio while requiring less power, making it ideal for high-end workstations. The spectrum of features and functions, such as Hyper Process and Match Color conversion make this product valuable in the most sophisticated production facilities.
- Marshall's Professional Details
- Marshall Electronics builds their LCDs for professional applications and convenient, user friendly operation. In addition to wide viewing angles both horizontally and vertically, the rack mounts all have a tilting feature that gives access to rear panel connectors without having to crawl behind a rack unit.
- Automatic NTSC or PAL Recognition
- The V-R82DP-SD accepts both NTSC and PAL standard signals. Conveniently, the monitors automatically detect which standard it is being fed without having to push a button, flip a switch or access a menu option.
- TFT-MegapixelT Technology
- Marshall's TFT-Megapixel technology ensures scaled images acquired from different format resolutions never suffer from distortion. Whether it is SD or HD, the monitor displays a crisp and accurate image. Manual adjustments can be used to tweak monitors even further.
- Hyper Process and CRT Color Match
- Dedicated to providing the most complete professional solutions, Marshall has equipped the unit with both Hyper Process and CRT Color Match technology. Hyper Process compensates and smoothes out interlaced signals while CRT Color Match helps produce images that resemble SMPTE-C phosphor found in high-end CRT monitors.