The Audix ADX10-FL is a miniature lavalier microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. The microphone itself is engineered for use in a wide array of applications, however the included mounting hardware allows the lavalier to be placed on the heads of flutes. The frequency and sensitivity response is more than suitable to accurately reproduce the audio character of flute instruments with great detail and minimal noise.
The condenser microphone is powered with the APS-10 phantom power supply (included) and the attached 42" (1.06 meter) cable is terminated with a 3-pin XLR male connection. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone and the tailored frequency response maximizes intelligibility of vocals.
- Flute Mount
- The ADX10-FL includes hardware that enables the microphone to be mounted to the head of a flute.
- APS-10 Power Supply and 42" Cable
- The ADX10-FL includes the APS-10 phantom power supply and 42" (1.06 meter) XLR microphone cable. The shorter cable provides sufficient length for connection to bodypack transmitters or applications that require shorter cable length.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambient audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Miniature Profile
- The miniature design of the microphone capsule is suitable for video, presentation and performance applications.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The tailored frequency response minimizes low frequency noise while maximizing the intelligibility of vocals.