Made for durability and security, the Pelco Pressurized Spectra III Pendant MultiMode Fiber Back Box is pressurized to 8 psig (55 kPa) for the ultimate protection of a stable internal environment for the camera. Pendant mounted, this enclosure has several features such as stainless steel construction, temperature control devices, built-in memory, and easy installation that make it an ideal solution when you need secure dependable monitoring.
This model includes a single mode fiber optic cable with an ST connector for transmitting video and data. Meets NEMA Type 6P and IP67 standards.
- Pressurized easily with dry nitrogen, this back box when combined with the dome will protect camera optics and electronics from dangers such as moisture and airborne contaminants.
- Environmental Control
- Featuring a sun shroud, fan, and heater; this back box maintains consistent internal temperature for added protection in harsh environments.
- Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable
- Supplied with the single mode fiber optic cable, this back box is ready for use with a fiber optic system for collecting data and video.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Made of stainless steel, this back box has both durability and a high resistance to possible vandalism.
- Built-in Memory
- Complete with built-in memory that holds camera and dome settings, this back box isn't just sturdy; it's also smart.