The Panasonic WV-CS954 is a color dome surveillance camera that automatically (or manually) switches to a high resolution B&W mode when it gets dark, providing dependable video surveillance 24-hours a day.
A powerful optical 30x optical zoom brings distant objects into close view while auto focus ensures that the subject matter is always in sharp detail. A motorized hinge attachment enables a variety of automated pan/tilt functions including 256 presets and the ability for continuous 360° camera rotation.
Note! Requires ceiling mount.
- Dome Style
- Provides reliable security monitoring in a low profile discrete manner.
- Super Dynamic III
- Enables true to life images in all types of lighting environments and color temperatures including rapid changing scenes of dark and light and harsh back-lit situations.
- 30x Optical Zoom
- Bring distant objects into close view, the camera features a 30x optical zoom plus a 10x digital zoom for a total of 300x zoom. An ultra low speed of 0.065°/sec. enables highly detailed smooth zooming.
- Switches automatically (or manually) from color under available light to a high resolution B&W mode when it gets dark, ensuring quality monitoring 24-hours a day.
- A motorized pan/tilt head enables a variety of automated horizontal and vertical camera movement including 256 preset positions while a Privacy Zone feature ensures that certain areas remain out of view.
- 360° Endless Rotation
- 360° of endless rotation eliminates blind spots by continuously panning across an area without having to stop and go the other way.
- Image Stabilizer
- Stabilizes images when placement subjects the camera to high frequency vibrations from wind or from vehicles passing in close proximity.
- High Resolution, Low Lux
- Recording a high resolution of 540 lines in color mode and 570 lines in B&W mode, the WV-CS954 is also super light sensitive with a low lux rating of 0.5 in color mode and 0.04 in B&W mode.
- Motion Detector
- The camera uses a built-in motion detector to sound an alarm and to freeze images at the time of an event. Additionally, optional external sensors can be used as input/output devices to trigger an alarm or to activate devices, for example, locking doors or turning lights on following an alarm event.
- Scene Change Detection
- The camera will also sound an alarm when tampering is detected such as the lens being covered, spray painted, removed, defocused or if the camera pointing direction is changed.