The Lectrosonics 400 Series wireless microphone systems combine digital hybrid technology, diversity reception and rugged components to achieve pristine audio signal at long range.
The Lectrosonics UCR401 is a compact, portable camera mountable receiver designed for professional audio applications in the field or in-doors. The receiver is completely compatible with all 400 series wireless transmitters and provides 256 selectable UHF frequencies across a 25.6 MHz tuning range.
Smart Diversity reception reduces RF interference and drop out and a built-in RF spectrum analyzer searches across the entire 25.6 MHz tuning range, locating the strongest possible frequencies in the area. The clear frequencies are marked and displayed on the back-lit LCD. Balanced XLR output provides maximum output gain with minimal noise and the receiver is powered with internal 9V batteries or external DC power supply.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- 24-bit digital audio stream is decoded at the receiver resulting in greater operating range without noise and artifacts caused by analog compandor circuits.
- Compact Design
- The UCR401 features a compact, lightweight design for enhanced comfort while mounted onto cameras.
- LCD & Spectrum Scanner
- The comprehensive LCD provides all necessary parameter information as well as a frequency spectrum analyzer for locating ideal operating frequencies.
- Extended Battery Life
- The UCR401 is powered with two AA alkaline or lithium batteries. The receiver will operate up to 11 hours on lithium, 4hours (continuous) with alkaline batteries.
- 256 Selectable Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver offer 256 selectable UHF frequencies over a 25.6 MHz range.
- SmartDiversity Diversity Reception
- The UCR411 uses Lectrosonic's Smart Diversity design analyzes incoming audio signal in order to determine the optimum timing for phase switching. The result is minimal noise and drop-out due to RF interference.
- Lectrosonics SmartNR (Noise Reduction) automatically allocates noise reduction by attenuating audio signal that match a calculated, statistical profile. The result enhances clarity and intelligibility while eliminating noise.