The Lectrosonics 400 Series wireless microphone systems combine digital hybrid technology, diversity reception and rugged components to achieve pristine audio signal at long range.
The Lectrosonics UCR401 is a compact, portable camera mountable receiver designed for professional audio applications in the field or in-doors. The receiver is completely compatible with all 400 series wireless transmitters and provides 256 selectable UHF frequencies across a 25.6 MHz tuning range.
Smart Diversity reception reduces RF interference and drop out and a built-in RF spectrum analyzer searches across the entire 25.6 MHz tuning range, locating the strongest possible frequencies in the area. The clear frequencies are marked and displayed on the back-lit LCD. Balanced XLR output provides maximum output gain with minimal noise and the receiver is powered with internal 9V batteries or external DC power supply.
Note: For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- 24-bit digital audio stream is decoded at the receiver resulting in greater operating range without noise and artifacts caused by analog compandor circuits.
- Compact Design
- The UCR401 features a compact, lightweight design for enhanced comfort while mounted onto cameras.
- LCD & Spectrum Scanner
- The comprehensive LCD provides all necessary parameter information as well as a frequency spectrum analyzer for locating ideal operating frequencies.
- Extended Battery Life
- The UCR401 is powered with two AA alkaline or lithium batteries. The receiver will operate up to 11 hours on lithium, 4hours (continuous) with alkaline batteries.
- 256 Selectable Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver offer 256 selectable UHF frequencies over a 25.6 MHz range.
- SmartDiversity Diversity Reception
- The UCR411 uses Lectrosonic's Smart Diversity design analyzes incoming audio signal in order to determine the optimum timing for phase switching. The result is minimal noise and drop-out due to RF interference.
- Lectrosonics SmartNR (Noise Reduction) automatically allocates noise reduction by attenuating audio signal that match a calculated, statistical profile. The result enhances clarity and intelligibility while eliminating noise.