The P-SOLO from True Systems is a single channel microphone preamp that features a high impedance instrument input and is housed in a compact desktop enclosure. Unlike many other preamps where a lower-cost version comes at a big cost to the sound, this unit is, in every regard, a "true" True Systems microphone preamp, offering the "high-end" quality at an affordable, entry-level price.
With dual analog outputs and four-level metering, the unit is perfect for studio, location recording and live sound applications. Additionally, its direct-input provides exceptional articulation, presence and depth whenever an instrument preamp is needed. The unit was designed to provide stunning sonic detail, with a neutral, musical character, capable of delivering outstanding performance in every situation.
- Single channel microphone preamp that delivers a natural, musical and highly-detailed soundfield
- A totally balanced, dual servo, high dynamic range, transformerless design completely compatible with any condenser, dynamic or ribbon microphone
- High impedance instrument input
- Internal linear AC power supply for excellent transient response
- High-pass filter and 48V phantom power
- Over-size volume control with selectable 10dB input level attenuation