The Pelican 1490 Attache/Computer Case with Foam (Desert Tan) is a watertight, dustproof and corrosion proof case with a slim attache design. It is designed to carry a laptop computer with a screen up to 17" and accessories. The case has a built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature and locking latches with keys. It is carried by a padded folding handle, and an optional removable padded ergonomic shoulder strap.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Locking latches with keys
- Three-piece foam set consists of 1 convoluted lid foam, 1 main "pick and pluck" foam and one 1.0" bottom foam
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Padded folding carry handle
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Compatible with laptop computer with a screen up to 17"