The Pelican 1450 Case with Dividers (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The case has a comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
This case includes an 8-piece divider set.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Divider interior
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Eight-piece divider set consisting of 1 tray, 2 structural dividers and 5 padded flexible dividers
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring
- Easy-open double throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- IP67 (Ingress Protection) = 1 meter submersion or 30 minutes
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Defense standard 81-41/STANAG4280