Ported from the tc electronic System 6000, the VSS3 is a plug in for PowerCore equipped DAWs that delivers stereo source reverbs. Similar to the chaotic response of a natural room, the VSS3 reacts differently to identical signals while maintaining the mix position of the individual elements.
Inherent in the VSS3 algorithm there are almost 800 parameters, equaling an astronomical amount of combinations. Despite this, the useable set of parameters has been condensed and displayed on a very relevant yet simple user interface. Used for effects purposes, extensive modulation possibilities are offered for the creation of detuned or chorused sustain effects for e.g. vocal, guitar, piano or horns.
The software also includes a package of presets that have in many cases have become industry standards.
- A true System 6000 reverb for Digidesign HD and Accell systems featuring "Stereo Source" reverb
- Real-room realism with chaotic response
- Source specific early reflections for character and localization
- Parameters are divided into four different main pages - main, early reflections, reverb tail and modulation pages
- Maximum spaciousness, yet fully mono compatible
- More than 200 fully flexible presets available for music, film and post
- Extremely wide editing range
- Extremely wide dynamic range
- Piano-correctness that deliver great results with or without modulation
- Focus Fields for easy preset tweaking and navigation
- Built-in preset converter seamlessly imports NonLin2 presets from the System 6000