Ported from the tc electronic System 6000, the DRV2 is a plug in for PowerCore equipped DAWs that faithfully emulates the sound of the original EMT250 plate reverb. Much effort was put into preserving the qualities of the original processor, including sweet modulation, spectral balance, spaciousness and saturation.
Not only is DVR2 a precise EMT250 emulation, it also emulates the way its predecessor parameters interacted for different settings. A vintage reset function produces a sound very close to a well preserved EMT250, which is still a favorite on lead vocal in many high-end studios. The high resolution parameters allow for lower noise, extension of bandwidth and control of the amount of chorusing.
The plug-in comes with customizable presets, focus fields for tweaking and navigation, and a built-in preset converter allowing seamless import of DVR2 presets from the System 6000.
- A true System 6000 reverb for a PowerCore equipped DAW delivering a precise EMT250 "plate reverb" emulation
- Provides a choice between high resolution parameters with a lowered noise floor or the original EMT250 sound
- The Vintage Reset function will emulate the original hardware's artifacts
- Parameter interaction and editing range are emulated from the EMT250
- Comes with a comprehensive set of fully customizable presets
- Focus Fields for easy preset tweaking and navigation
- Built-in preset converter seamlessly imports DVR2 presets from the System 6000