The Westcott Spiderlite TD3 light fixture accepts three 50 watt tungsten (3200° K), 27-30 watt fluorescent (5500° K) bulbs, or two Studio Strobes and one modeling light. It has all-metal construction with built-in points for direct attachment of a 12 x 16" softbox -- no adapter ring is necessary (For mounting larger or octagonal softboxes, order #3520 Adapter Ring).
This Spiderlite TD3 Kit is equipped for use with 120 AC Voltage. It also includes a 400 watt power inverter, which converts AC to DC, and 14.4 volt NiCad battery and charger.
This kit includes a 12x16" softbox, 8' light stand and a location carry case. Bulbs may be ordered separately.
- Truly Portable
- This kit operates in the studio, or outside, without AC power.
- Good Run-Time
- Run-Time with fully charged battery is 25 minutes tungsten, 90 minutes fluorescent bulbs.
- Accepts three 50 watt halogen, or three 27-30 watt fluorescent bulbs, or two screw-in strobes with one modeling light
- 12x16" Softbox is the perfect size for a one person portrait.
- Light Stand
- Rises to a mximum of 8' (2.4 m)
- Location Case
- Cordura nylon, padded, with zipper closures, handles, shoulder strap