The Original FlashMaster is an 800 w/s unit that has been in production for over fifty years, although it no longer appears in their annual catalog.
The most notable thing about the FlashMaster Power Supply is that it uses a unique "ratio-plug" system. In order to change the power output of your lampheads, you are required to remove and substitute a different plug. This will result in a different pre-set level of power to each lamphead.
The FlashMaster is Ideal for the photographer who consistently requires the same power settings over and over again.
- Four Lamphead Outlets
- Five head outlets increases versatility of a single power pack.
- Full/Half Power Selector
- Flipping this switch lets you halve or double power to all lampheads.
- Ratio Plug Chart
- If you forget which ratio-plug to use for which power settings, simply refer to the chart. The chart is permanently attached to the side of the power supply for easy reference.
- Easily Findable Modeling Bulbs
- The Lampheads use 25 watt "appliance bulb" type lamps that may be found at any hardware store.