Kodak Professional Enduratrans Display Material is a translucent-base color transparency material designed for producing large transparencies for backlit displays on illuminators without built-in diffusers.
- Optimized for digital printing
- It offers exceptional, eye-catching color and brilliant whites for both digital and optical silver halide printers
- The white-pigmented coating provides its own diffusion, and its 7-mil ESTAR Thick Base provides resistance to tearing, making it especially suitable for large displays that require a suspension system with hooks, grommets, and springs
- Because Professional Enduratrans Display Material has a thicker emulsion, it also requires longer processing times than the standard Process RA-4 cycle
- Display Material is intended for viewing by transmitted light. When the transparency is viewed by reflected light, it should appear darker than a normal reflection print. The conditions under which you view color transparencies have a marked effect on the apparent color quality