This SRSR Series 19" Rotating Sliding Rail System SRSR-2-12 is a pull-out, rotating rack system designed to allow easy rear access to equipment in millwork and cabinets. It extends and rotates 90° in either direction, making it an ideal solution for smaller millwork and in-wall installations. Its detachable rack frame also allows for in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment, saving valuable time in the field. It also locks in place at 0°, 60°, and 90° to ease maintenance tasks. And its ball bearing slides ensure a smooth roll out.
The rack is designed for use with 19" equipment and will support up to 150 lb. of equipment. A cable-management system ensures organization of abundant cabling. Standard hardware includes a locking device for maximum security. And a wide array of accessories allows you to fully customize your cabinet to meet your needs, including a brush gasket to fill unsightly gaps that may appear between the rack and custom millwork.
- Solid Construction
- Steel construction ensures years of reliable use.
- A variety of accessories allow you to personalize your rack to meet your exact needs.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
- All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
- Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pre-Installed Washers
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
- Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
- RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Quality Guaranteed
- Warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 3 years.