The Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Panasonic AG-HVX200A HD camcorder. Constructed with rugged and durable PVC material, with one inch cast acrylic face-plates and stainless steel hardware. These materials help prevent corrosion.
Features include 9 mechanical controls power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, ND filter, auto focus/manual focus switch, push button Auto focus, auto white balance and 2 smooth action gears for manual focus and iris.
The housing is rated to a depth of up to 250'. A rear mounted internal LCD monitor for framing shots is included with the housing.
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
7 Mechanical Controls:
- Zoom - telephoto/wide
- ND filter
- Auto focus/manual focus switch
- Push button Auto focus
- White balance
2 Smooth action gear controls:
- Manual focus
- Iris dial
- Rear mounted internal LCD monitor for framing shots
- Removable external ballast on the bottom and the side of the housing
- 2 tray mounting system for easy removal of camera