The Middle Atlantic WR Series Roll-Out Rotating System in Steel Host Enclosure WR-37-32 is a convenient, pull-out, rotating rack system that allows you to gain unrestricted access to equipment and cabling without the need for tracks and stands. It is ideally suited for environments where equipment bays need to be placed against walls or back to back. This unit slides out 26" and rotates a full 60° and the rack frame can be removed for off-site installation and configuration of equipment, offering further versatility.
A cable-management system and numerous knockouts make organizing abundant cabling an easy task. Numerous vents also ensure that equipment stays adequately cool, prolonging its useful life. A configurable, open top also allows for a number of other custom options. Pick and choose from a wide variety of add-on accessories to customize your system to meet your exact needs.
- Solid Construction
- All-steel construction and mechanically locking corners guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- The entire rack of this system pulls out and then rotates up to 60°, providing full access to equipment for easy management.
- Rack mounts on pull-out frame with 26" extension to gain quick, unrestricted access to equipment.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
- All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
- Rack rail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-Installed Washers
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
- Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
- RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.