The LH2KR is Norman's Standard Light Head for use with the 200C, and older 200B Battery Power Supplies.
The latest feature added to this flash head is the Pocket Wizard 32 channel transceiver radio slave. It works in conjunction with your 4-channel Pocket Wizard Plus transmitter, or 32 channel transceiver. Portable flash photography is now free of intruding sync cables.
- "Learn" Button
- Pressing and holding this button causes the flash head to search for and recognize your Pocket Wizard Transmitter.
- Recessed Controls
- Prevents accidental firing.
- Battery Saver Function
- Automatically switches off after 20 seconds or after each flash, whichever comes first.
- System Compatibility
- Operates with all Series 450 Norman Power Supplies, as well as the 200B and 200C systems.
- Re-Designed Cord
- Coil Cord with vinyl jacket won't crack or split.
- Easy Mounting
- The LH2KR has a standard 1/4 x 20 tapped hole on the bottom to accept all brands of camera brackets.
- Compact Design
- Lightweight and extremely portable.