The Middle Atlantic USC-6R Universal 6-Step Sequencing Controller provides 6-step sequencing control to any AC power distribution system that can be controlled by contact closure. You can initiate sequencing locally via a convenient front panel switch or remotely via Middle Atlantic's USC-KL wall plate key switch or any contact closure switch.
- Selectable Interval Delay
- Featuring an interval delay selector of 1, 3, or 6 seconds between sequence steps, the USC-6R also provides four different start delay settings, letting you interconnect up to three units to operate as a single 18 step unit.
- Space Saving Design
- Occupies one rackspace (1.75") and is 9" deep.
- LED Indicators
- Includes six yellow LED indicators to monitor system status and one green LED for power indication.
- Multiple Connection Options
Features terminal block outputs on the rear that are removable from the USC-6R chassis and provide three connection options:
- 12v DC output (individual channel terminal block)
- Dry switch closure (individual channel terminal block)
- 12v DC (all channels and (+) and (-) constant) terminated in a RJ-45 jack.
- Enhanced Protection
- The Master Power Switch Circuit Breaker switches power from the line cord to the rest of the unit and additionally provides overload protection (rated at 15A at 120 VAC). In addition, two fuses protect the DC power supplies, one located internally (to power internal voltages) and one located on the rear panel for 12 VDC connections to controlled devices.
- RJ-45 Jack Output
- Connected in parallel to the 12 VDC output on the individual channel terminal blocks, this output provides a convenient connection point for using devices or status monitor indicators.
- Quality Workmanship
- UL listed