The Pelco CM6800E-48X8 is a highly versatile, single box solution for medium-sized matrix switch applications. It accepts up to 48 video inputs and offers 8 monitor outputs for viewing and control of cameras, domes, PTZs, multiplexers and other devices. Each camera can be individually selected for terminating or looping video input by setting switches on the rear panel. When used with Genex multiplexers, multiple images can be displayed on a single monitor. A user-friendly on-screen menu system offers programming in eight different languages which can be accessed directly from the switcher via a local or remote keyboard or by using an external Windows based computer.
Note! This system is expandable to 96x16 BH# PECM680096X1
- 48 Inputs, 8 Outputs
- Provides switching and control for up to 48 video inputs and eight monitor outputs from any one of up to 18 keyboards, PCs and other devices.
- Two of these units can be combined, providing switching and control of up to 96 inputs and 16 outputs.
- Remote Operation
- Multiple ports offer local and remote control using optional keyboards, PCs and other devices via Coaxitron and RS-422 control protocols. This unit can also be accessed for viewing and control over a TCP/IP network using Pelco's PelcoNet protocol.
- Looping Inputs
- Each camera input can be individually selected for terminating or looping input by setting jumpers on the rear panel.
- In addition to a built-in video loss function for alerting the operator to possible camera tampering, this unit accepts a number of alarm inputs for triggering a macro, preset or pattern and displaying it on a single or multiple monitors.
- On-Screen Menu
- An easy to use on-screen menu offers programming in eight different languages with time and date, operation mode, camera number and 20-character title identification for each camera. The display can be located anywhere on the screen and can be turned on and off.
- Password Protection
- Employs a password authentication system with system partitioning for protection from unauthorized use.
- Mounting Options
- Factory configured with rack ears for EIA (3 RUs) rack mounting. These rack ears can be removed for wall or desk placement.