The DICDXD8 from Digital Audio Labs is a professional digital audio PCI interface that supports 8 channels of AES/EBU input and output for Windows based audio systems. Two sets of 4 XLR connectors are provided on the included breakout cable, along with 2 BNC connectors for Wordclock I/O.
Stereo analog monitoring is available via two 1/4" TRS connectors mounted on the card itself. Multiple cards can be used to obtain higher track counts. Up to 96kHz sample rates are supported in stereo mode, while a wave driver also supports "single channel, double frequency" mode, allowing for higher sample rates up to 192kHz.
- High-performance 8-channel AES/EBU PCI interface with Wordclock I/O and stereo analog monitor output
- 4 x XLR AES/EBU inputs, 4 x XLR AES/EBU outputs and 2 x BNC Wordclock I/O on included breakout cable
- High-performance PLL clock for low clock jitter
- Wave driver also supports "single channel, double frequency" mode for working with higher sample rates
- Master clock sources include internal clock, AES/EBU inputs and Wordclock input
- 2 x 1/4" TRS phone balanced or unbalanced analog monitor outputs
- Jumper selectable +4dBu or -10dBV attenuation
- Multiple card support
- Supports both professional (AES3-1985/1992, EBU Tech. 3250-E, EIAJ CP-340 Type I) and consumer (EIAJ CP-340 Type II, IEC 958) modes
- Non-audio mode