From Behringer, the XENYX series audio mixers are designed to provide real-world features and pristine audio fidelity while remaining cost effective and practical.
The XENYX 1622FX is a compact 16-channel (including Aux returns) audio mixer with a 24-bit effects processor. The mixer features 4 microphone inputs and 12 line level inputs. Inputs 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 are stereo paired for use with keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo devices.
A separate stereo bus out is available for routing input signal to recorders, effects, etc. The effects processor features 100 user selectable "real-world" presets that include, reverb, chorus and delay effects. The rugged 1622FX is well suited for project recording, home video editing, small PA systems and more.
- 16 Total Input Channels
- The XENYX 1622FX features a total of 16 line inputs (including AUX returns) on 1/4" Phone connectors and 4 XLR microphone inputs.
- Bus Outputs
- 2 Alternate bus outputs can be used with main stereo outputs to provide signal routing to recording devices, monitors etc.
- USB Interface
- A USB interface provides stereo I/O directly to computers.
- Dedicated AUX Return
- 2 Stereo AUX returns provide additional inputs for line level devices, effects, etc.
- Fader Control
- Long wearing 60-mm faders provide for enhanced control.
- Stereo Inputs
- Channels 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, recorders and other stereo devices.
- Phantom Power
- User switchable +48V phantom power is supplied to condenser microphones.
- Effects Processor
- An internal 24-bit effects processor features 100 user selectable presets including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- Compact and Portable
- The compact profile is ideal for the road and easy storage.