The COM800 from Behringer is an ultra-compact stereo preset compressor that is ideal for both studio and stage applications. It features sixteen presets suitable for the most typical compression applications - vocal, drums, guitar, keyboard, etc.
A selector switch with LEDs indicates the program currently selected. There is an integrated "enhancer" that can compensate for high frequency loss in the program material due to heavy compression, while a program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard and soft knee characteristics.
Also included is an accurate six-digit LED input/output meter plus a six-digit LED gain reduction meter for precise level indication. Operating levels can be easily selected using the I/O Level switch. Finally, all MINI Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
- Ultra-compact, half-rack width stereo preset compressor for studio and stage applications
- Sixteen preset modes for most typical compression applications
- Integrated enhancer for boosting high frequencies during heavy compression
- Six-digit LED I/O meter plus six-digit LED gain reduction meter for precise level indication
- Program adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard and soft knee characteristics
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long term reliability
- Mini-Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create a compact signal processing solution