The DI600P from Behringer is a passive direct box that facilitates connecting instruments to mixers without losing tone and allows connecting amplifier outputs of up to 3,000 Watts.
It also converts any unbalanced signal to a balanced signal thereby eliminating unwanted noise. With its high-performance transformer, it also allows for using very long cables without the loss of high frequency content.
- Allows for connecting a electric guitar or bass directly into a mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatch, long cables or cycle hum
- Switchable instrument/amplifier input for connecting instruments or amplifiers outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Filter switch reduces annoying hiss and buzz
- Thru/Out jack can send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to a mixer
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road suitable housing