This SBX Series 19" Wall Mount Rack SBX-7 is a convenient, 7U wall rack designed for 19" wide equipment. Its fully-welded construction with 18-gauge steel panels will support up to 75 lb. of equipment. Its locking, front door swings open 180° and deep rail-to-door clearance provides flexibility unlike flush door designs.
Generous vents ensure that equipment runs cool and numerous knockouts guarantee efficient cable management options. The rack features a large, pull-box sized laser knockout in the backpan. The top and bottom panels feature 1/2" and 3/4" electrical knockouts. And the rear panel contains 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2" electrical knockouts.
Rackrails are constructed from 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded steel. And the rack itself is conveniently constructed in two pieces. The backpan can be mounted to the wall while the rack itself is preloaded with equipment, prior to installation. The cabinet itself is 14-1/2 inches deep and the door 1-1/2" deep.
- Solid Construction
- Constructed from 18-gauge steel for a lifetime of use.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
- All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
- Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pre-Installed Washers
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
- Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
- RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Quality Guaranteed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to Original Purchaser.